Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Petition to Re-Add Tech Level
Oh woops, I didn't realize this thread already had 4 pages. Responding to the initial petition.
(12-23-2018, 10:36 PM)expert700 Wrote: It seems to me like a group of experienced players could go from nothing to Warp 9 ships in a matter of days at this point, and that is a problem.

you still have to research technology. is that your only reason for wanting to go back to the old way??

Finding the resources could be more difficult or easy if you prefer but there is no good reason to go back to the old TL system.
Senusret of Zetidar
That depends, what meaning you put into "TL system".
Sad the old forum gone.
(05-18-2019, 11:08 AM)AnrDaemon Wrote: Sad the old forum gone.

Yeah, definitely miss all the old TL/technology discussions we had on there, lots of good ideas.
Not to mention all the old patch notes.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
My 2 cents are, haxus needs to make a tech system the kind of Endless Space

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero.
(09-21-2019, 07:42 AM)Slaxx Wrote: My 2 cents are, haxus needs to make a tech system the kind of Endless Space

It has been mentioned many many times that such a system is only really good in a sessio-based game. Hazeron is an MMO RTS (and future RPG?), so a technology system that has a hard end like that won't make much sense in the end.

Also that is kinda what the patents already do, all that is needed is more of a cost to research them.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(09-21-2019, 04:22 PM)Deantwo Wrote:
(09-21-2019, 07:42 AM)Slaxx Wrote: My 2 cents are, haxus needs to make a tech system the kind of Endless Space

It has been mentioned many many times that such a system is only really good in a sessio-based game. Hazeron is an MMO RTS (and future RPG?), so a technology system that has a hard end like that won't make much sense in the end.

Also that is kinda what the patents already do, all that is needed is more of a cost to research them.

FUCKING SHIT DEAN STFU
... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero.