Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Achievement Graphics
Eleven achievements are currently defined for Hazeron Starship. They are:

Skin of Targoss - For claiming your homeworld using a flag handcrafted from the skin of Targoss.
Astronaut - For orbiting a world for the first time.
Interstellar Astronaut - For orbiting a world in a solar system other than your home world solar system.
Intergalactic Astronaut - For orbiting a world in a galaxy other than the one containing your home solar system.
Colonizer - For building a city on a world other than your home world.
Journeyman Colonizer - For building cities on ten different worlds other than your home world.
Master Colonizer - For building cities on fifty different worlds other than your home world.
Spacecraft Architect - For publishing a spacecraft blueprint to the exchange.
Published Spacecraft Architect - For publishing a spacecraft blueprint to the Steam Workshop.
Building Architect - For publishing a building blueprint to the exchange.
Published Building Architect - For publishing a building blueprint to the Steam Workshop.

A graphic image is needed, for each one, that will appear on Steam. Here are the requirements for achievement graphics, from the Steamworks SDK.

Design: For best results, achievement icons should be 256x256 px JPG
   images. They can be as small as 64x64, but it is recommended you use
   the larger size. We recommend that achieved icons be colorful;
   unachieved icons should be grayscale.

Requirements: Since achievements can appear in various places
   throughout the Steam Community, the names and icons you enter must be
   appropriate for all ages and audiences. Valve may remove games from the
   store entirely if their achievements violate community content
   guidelines or are otherwise offensive.

Would anyone like to create these 11 icons for the Hazeron Starship achievements? I will accept submissions for any or all of them. If I use your icons, I will pay $200 each, up to a total of $2200 for the complete set.

I can create the unachieved icons myself, if you do not submit them. I will simply make a grey scale edition of the submitted achievement icon.

Because this is a work for hire, Hazeron Freehold LLC will own all the rights to the images that are selected for use in the game and purchased according to this offer. I will not retain any rights to submissions that are not used, nor will any compensation be paid for submissions that are not used.

This is the basic set of achievements. The game is so complex that I can easily come up with more after they are done, especially if I like your style.

I am open to suggestions for additional achievements. I like it when the achievements highlight some interesting aspect of the game.

You will be listed in the credits if your icon is used, with your permission of course. You can specify what name is to appear, including contact information if you desire.

Send submissions to achievements@hazeron.com.
I'll give it a shot.
Do you have any style preferences, or you want us all to go wild? :P
[Image: fe797a1694929efd30d309ea6d5192e8.png]
I would like them to look like the sort of badges and medals that might appear on the formal uniform of a space emperor or admiral.
If you want to send one, I will give feedback before making all eleven.

Not required. You can send all at once.
Someone submitted a couple of achievement graphics. I like their style so there is no need for more submissions.