Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Sum of all active jobs should be on the city reports
Currently it just shows you all jobs active or not, To get an idea of how much your putting people to work, it needs to sum up all the active jobs.
I don't have access to a city report right now, and I haven't looked at new-style city reports that much, but doesn't it already have a total number of jobs?

Old-style city reports used to show total jobs, and then what those jobs were.
[Image: CityReportExample.png]

We now have more job types than just Construction and Non-construction, but maybe it is just an oversight.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(10-06-2018, 03:01 PM)Deantwo Wrote: I don't have access to a city report right now, and I haven't looked at new-style city reports that much, but doesn't it already have a total number of jobs?

Old-style city reports used to show total jobs, and then what those jobs were.
[Image: CityReportExample.png]

We now have more job types than just Construction and Non-constrction, but maybe it is just an oversight.

Yes, but with the new buildings You can have 3000 jobs but you may actually only have 50 of those 3000 set to produce anything and be workable. the report shows you the total available of 3000. So there isn't anyway to know if you have population for the jobs you have setup.
Report it as a bug.
While this number could be useful to have too, it is not useful if we don't have the other number.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo