Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2018-06-05 Building Terrain Error, Server Load Distribution
Server Load Distribution
Servers are running an experimental configuration to insure movement does not get bogged down when lots of threads are busy.

Building Terrain Error
An error in a bit of cached data is causing terrain to grade incorrectly under buildings.

This is fixed so I decided to post it since the servers were getting restarted anyway.
That sounds amazing! Hopefully the movement will be primeval levels of smooth for everyone as a result of this!
What even
Just remember, when you expect things you set yourself up for disappointment.
(06-06-2018, 12:34 AM)Haxus Wrote: Just remember, when you expect things you set yourself up for disappointment.

Aw, come on. Give yourself more credit, Haxus! You've been doing a lot for the servers lately, and things are pretty smooth right now in my opinion!
(06-06-2018, 12:34 AM)Haxus Wrote: Just remember, when you expect things you set yourself up for disappointment.

big fat mood right now tbh
Hopefully, I'll be able to revisit this game soon again. Once cash isn't so tight. :P

But anyway, appreciate all the hard work and the regular updates, Haxus!
Amazed to see every time I return to this game, there's always something new & improved.
I wasn't in a bad mood. It's just something a friend told me once and it stuck because there is a ring of truth to it.