Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020-05-14 Airport Sensor Station, Pirate Cantina
Radar Sensor Station
Trying to get in sensor console chair at military radar station by pressing E button wont let me why

Fixed room designation on sensor station in the Radar Station 1000 model. Existing buildings using that design will remain broken. You would have to rebuild the building using the latest published version of the Radar Station to use the console.

Pirate Cantina
Encountered two 2.5bn health pirate cantinas but im sure you are aware

Updated pirate building designs. Cantina was not valid.

Rocket Top Down View
The fact that top-down view is only altered while landed in the rocket space ship design is really nice too, any chance you can propergate that to the vehicle space rocket? or are you leaving that until you mess with the vehicle designer?

Change camera angle in rocket to check for the rocket being on the ground.

System Name Reveal
I ordered my crew to travel direct to an unexplored system, where a warp signature was detected. The crewman called out the real name of the system when announcing the FTL drive engaged. He should not have know the name.

Fixed crewman to use the name known to the empire who owns the ship.

Titan Orbit Zone
Hey Haxus, have you've been made aware of the shenanigans that can happen when a regular planet has a titan?

Reduced the size of the gravity zone of titans.

Turbo Lift Snafu
Could not call turbo lift. It said a door was blocked open. Examination of the ship showed no doors open at all.

Fixed an error in the code that checked for obstructed turbo lift doors.

Pregnant Townspeople
Townspeople can get pregnant but I never see the baby.

Townspeople are transient, removed when no longer needed. This meant that they would rarely exist long enough to bear a child. Pregnant townspeople will now persist in the universe, until after the baby is born.

Startup Mail Flood
It is annoying to log in and get flooded with mail messages right away.

The mail thread will now wait a minute before making the first request for mail from the server.

Comm Channel Range
The channel range buttons take up too much room. Too many buttons.

Comm channel range is now a single button that opens a popup menu of range choices. The button shows the current range. The tool tip describes the range.

The emoji button moved there.

Cargo Transfer Numbers
Cargo transfer windows show little stacks of numbers for cargo and fuel. This should have a bar or something more visual.

Cargo and fuel quantity are now displayed as progress bars on the cargo transfer windows.

Axis Indicators
It would be nice to see an axis indicator on worlds.

When orbit rings are visible, an axis indicator now appears as a line through worlds and companion stars.

Planetoids only show their primary axis though they usually spin on two axes.
(05-14-2020, 07:54 PM)Haxus Wrote: Pirate Cantina

Need help making some blueprints for the pirate factions? I am sure players would love the chance help desogning some ships or buildings for them.
Could make it a small competition even.

(05-14-2020, 07:54 PM)Haxus Wrote: Rocket Top Down View
The fact that top-down view is only altered while landed in the rocket space ship design is really nice too, any chance you can propergate that to the vehicle space rocket? or are you leaving that until you mess with the vehicle designer?

Change camera angle in rocket to check for the rocket being on the ground.

This will definitely make it easier to fly the space rocket for me. Thanks for this!

(05-14-2020, 07:54 PM)Haxus Wrote: Axis Indicators
It would be nice to see an axis indicator on worlds.

When orbit rings are visible, an axis indicator now appears as a line through worlds and companion stars.

Planetoids only show their primary axis though they usually spin on two axes.

Is the axis mentioned in the system survey and XML output? Would be useful if we wanted to try and simulate a solar system in a third-party program using the XML information.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
Have the cargo transfer numbers been replaced with the progress bars?
Quote:Have the cargo transfer numbers been replaced with the progress bars?

Yes. The only numbers no longer shown are the amounts remaining. Instead they now say 1234 of 3999900 on the bar, for example. If you want to know the count remaining/empty, you have to subtract the two.
It's amazing what a difference the axis markers make. Thanks!
Quote:Titan Orbit Zone
Hey Haxus, have you've been made aware of the shenanigans that can happen when a regular planet has a titan?

Reduced the size of the gravity zone of titans.
This is still an issue ..I PM'd you a location.
I plan on living forever ..so far so good!