Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ordnance for Weapon Launcher bay not visible from command station (with work around)
Not sure if this is a bug or intended, but:

I had a variety of missiles (no rockets though) in my hold but could not see them in the F5 ordnance tab at the command station

However, when I went to the actual fire control station for the launcher bay, they were there. After that I was able to see the ordnance from the command station

Emperor Bludragon KOUGW

Hope I got everything...
(05-12-2020, 10:22 PM)Bludragon Wrote: I had a variety of missiles (no rockets though) in my hold but could not see them in the F5 ordnance tab at the command station

Does your ship have multiple weapon/harvester bays? Which bay did you have selected on the command chair's fire control console?
The fire control console at the command chair has the added bonus of allowing you to access all the bays. I believe it is somehow random which bay is selected when you pull up the fire control console on the command chair.
Shores of Hazeron Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/ User: Deantwo
It took me a bit to figure out which station was the launcher window but once I figured it out I still couldn’t see the ordnance, not until i found the actual station (wasn’t easy, i also have 4 harvester bays). I could see the actual launcher dialog window, just with nothing in it.