Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to complete relic questline

During 'Dangerous Exchange' Dr. Xian spawned inside a wall at the university (default Haxus blueprint), I can't reach her, but I can see her by clipping the camera into a wall.

I eventually gave her the knife and she told me to go to the 167, 2, 2 sector.
[Image: image.png?ex=659f29f3&is=658cb4f3&hm=eb1...eight=1155]

I surveyed every system in that sector, I found the ring world, but the next part of the quest didn't start. In the bio screen it says "Dangerous Exchange" is the active story instead of "Beacon".

The hint button says I must possess the Malacon Preon Ring to continue the story, but this ring is nowhere to be found. Maybe it dropped at her feet inside the building, where I can't reach?

I tried dropping the quest but it says 'Dangerous Exchange' cannot be dropped at this time. I think I would be able to progress if it was possible to drop the quest and restart.

Save file (160MB): https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uAQmmb3...sp=sharing

Yeah when you kill the bullywug, the ring gets dropped on the floor and you need to pick it up
What even

(12-28-2023, 12:49 AM)Celarious Wrote: Yeah when you kill the bullywug, the ring gets dropped on the floor and you need to pick it up

Only if you wait to kill the bullywug until after it takes the ring. If you kill it right away, she will drop the ring for you instead.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo