Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
2018-08-23 Swim Ashore Death, Atmospheric Pressure, Abandonment
(08-24-2018, 04:40 PM)Haxus Wrote: It is true you are no longer motivated to max out the population of every world you inhabit.

I could cover a lot of worlds with decent cities and have a population of less than 10k people.

Should that empire score less than one who built a single mega building with millions of people in it?

The score list used to be sorted by columns, so the top empire was the one in the most galaxies, then sectors, etc.

A subject better tackled in the related thread.
Here: http://hazeron.com/mybb/showthread.php?tid=204

But I still like the idea of rating each world depending on what is on the world. How advanced the cities on the world are, the size of the population on the planet, age of the cities on the planet, and so on.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
I think the volume makes sense, but if your going to use a number incrementer then there should be a happiness penalty for putting too many offices in a small space.

The armor as the inferno/frigid requirement doesnt make sense as Metal can heat and transfer heat, there needs to be insulation which is ideally Life support. and there needs to be a special metal for special atmospheres as to deter corrosion. if not making something plated/coated to prevent the corrosion.

Also why not just add frigid airless and inferno airless, that way you dont have to spend time recategorizing things.