Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Recall to home planet spawns character into home system star
The Recall home function places the character at the recall system's star.

If you have no helmet sealed, it causes infinite death loop.
Confirmed. In addition, I've noticed that the ship I was berthed to changes when I recall. It spawns me in the sun of the system where the ship is located in, changes the berth to a previous ship, and then leaves me stranded there.

I cannot even recall to a building without ending up in the system's star.

Recalling to ships is my primary means of travel and now I have several characters who are stuck in suns with no way to recall to any of my ships or buildings.

Game is in an unplayable state due to this. If you have somehow managed to not recall in the past day or so, DO NOT RECALL YOU WILL BE STUCK.
(04-04-2020, 07:14 AM)Mal Wrote: now I have several characters who are stuck in suns with no way to recall to any of my ships or buildings.

Which avatars? Can you supply their names?

Teleport offers seem to work better. So might wanna use that instead of recall for a while.

This is the same issue as with the sync update. Part of it is a client issue, so relogging might fix it.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
So it initially places you at system's (0,0,0) still?
(04-04-2020, 09:20 AM)AnrDaemon Wrote: So it initially places you at system's (0,0,0) still?

It was fixed for a time. But yes it looks like it returned after the Etherium update.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo