Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[UI] Default Production Line
Set the default workshops amount when making a new production line to the minimal value of 1. Purely a quality of life improvement in my opinion.
[Image: unknown.png]
I disagree, but I will agree if a new button "max job" is added.

Imo we should have something like whis, default is 1 jobs, min means 0.

The buildings placed with a production should still have the maximum amount of workshops allocated to the production planned.
(03-01-2020, 12:14 PM)OnePercent Wrote: Set the default workshops amount when making a new production line to the minimal value of 1.

Minimum value of 1? I very often add manufacturing lines with 0 workshops assigned, so they are only run manually by myself. So I would be against that idea.

But I am assuming you meant you just want the default value to be 1, and not the minimum value? Because then I agree for the 80% of cases.

(03-01-2020, 02:47 PM)Xantheose Wrote: a new button "max job" is added.

Imo we should have something like whis, default is 1 jobs, min means 0.
[x]

I like this idea. A simple "Max" button that increase the input field to max value.
I am not sure the "Min" button would be all that useful, but for completeness I guess it makes sense.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
You should be able to select how many workshops there will be with the arrow keys or mouse wheel when placing the building, like it was with the old-old-style buildings.
I should have phrased my self correctly, in this scenario, my issue is that when opening new workshop production lines on an *existing* building the default value in that first box is always the maximum amount of workshops, so for e.g. on a 64x workshop building, with like 10 workshops assigned to bullion for e.g. when opening new workshops the value is like 54, 53, 52, 51 etc etc until you use up all the workshops, i'd like the value to just remain 1.
I just noticed that this was actually added in-game!
[Image: ManufacturingNewProcess.png]
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo