Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Captain/Officer Logs Empty
Both show that you have mail there but doesn't give the actual text to open.
I plan on living forever ..so far so good!
Logs are still empty. I lost a ship today and have no way of discovering why.

[Image: mail.png]
This is still an issue. I am now on "Siphon XI" ..I imagine there is a sun or black hole out there that's killing the ships on this route, but without the logs I have no way of knowing.
(04-01-2020, 09:24 PM)Greydog Wrote: [x]

What do you mean empty? I don't see the mail content section in the picture.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
Precisely ..the arrow that is supposed to open the log is not there ...and you cannot open a log that is not there ..right?
Ar… - what?
Fix your window layout.
Code:
reg DELETE "HKCU\Software\Software Engineering\Shores of Hazeron\Widget\Mail" /f
(04-19-2020, 10:50 PM)Greydog Wrote: Precisely ..the arrow that is supposed to open the log is not there ...and you cannot open a log that is not there ..right?

The split container is likely just collapsed. Find the splitter and drag it from the edge.

Or do as Anr suggest and reset game settings for the mail window. But that might be a little drastic.
I've tried numerous times to find a way I might have missed to open these. In the past it always allowed one more drop down to reveal the content of the message. That seems to be missing.

I appreciate your advice Anr, but I'm an arborist, not a web developer. I wouldn't have the slightest idea where to find that :)
(04-20-2020, 10:35 AM)Greydog Wrote: I've tried numerous times to find a way I might have missed to open these. In the past it always allowed one more drop down to reveal the content of the message. That seems to be missing.

Does that mean you found/fixed it? Or do you need me to show how to fix it with a picture?

(04-20-2020, 10:35 AM)Greydog Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 12:28 AM)AnrDaemon Wrote: Ar… - what?
Fix your window layout.
Code:
reg DELETE "HKCU\Software\Software Engineering\Shores of Hazeron\Widget\Mail" /f
I appreciate your advice Anr, but I'm an arborist, not a web developer. I wouldn't have the slightest idea where to find that :)

That is just a Windows CMD (CommandoPrompt) command to delete the register key that contains the window's setting data.
Start CMD as admin and paste in the command. That is all it is.
Not an admin. This is user registry.
Can even paste it into "Run..." prompt directly.