Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
No avatar after birth.

My Female Character TelRek gave birth when I logged on.

I got the message at the top of the screen.
(I could not find it in my thought history, though the earliest message I had was loading the building exchange so... it might have gotten lost during that? I did not catch the baby's random name).

The baby's avatar did not appear nor did it appear in one of my spare character slots(2) after relogging and refreshing the avatar list. The baby had both an avatar father and mother (highborn) and was on a planet with a breathable atmosphere.
I am keep a character slot open on the chance that it might appear after next downtime.

My Avatar's page for TelRek now states that the character has "Children Born 1". Which she did not have before.

Bug 
Have attempted breeding twice now, on characters Ruby and BlueRuby.  In both cases the highborn baby was born, but did not go into the mother's account character slots, have 4 open slots.

Have you waited for a while and relogged?

I had 2 births. One worked fine, and the baby was there right away. The other time, I got the message that a baby was born, but it was nowhere to be seen and didn't show up in the character screen. When I logged in the next day, however, it was there out of the sudden.

For the record the baby never appeared. I had several attempts that all said 'momma' but never appeared on my account even with slots free. (My characters are both parents.)

Just had my 5th attempt finally have a baby appear on my account. The prior attempts with this mother had not panned out before. So after 5 I had two viable characters born. (Since breeding at the very start of March.)

Since these were two groups, and only the last baby of each group actually appeared on my account, I wonder if only the first character free slot is being used and reserved by the latest pregnancy?