Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
after todays bug fix
Logged in after bug fix today and found 2 of my ships in orbit around a moon by my main planet.(I was birthed on one of the ships. Both ships were parked at airport in main city before shut down.) took first ship back to airport. Hailed second ship and took a birth then hit recall. It put me back where i was standing at recall so I released birth and took it back and hit recall and it put me on moon the ship was orbiting so i used ship transporter to get back in ship. Lag has been bad in this system most of the week.
Is the moon a titan?
Might be because of the bug about their zone of influence being too big, causing it to scoop up ships that are on the surface.
See: (Bug report) Proximity of Titan Effects Parent

Recall not working correctly is a known issue. It is fallout from the Sync changes. Some times it will help if you swap back&forth between two avatars or restart the client. Since most of the time your avatar is moved, but the client simply think you didn't.
See: (Update thread post) 2020-03-10 Sync
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(03-14-2020, 07:06 AM)Deantwo Wrote: Is the moon a titan?
Might be because of the bug about their zone of influence being too big, causing it to scoop up ships that are on the surface.
See: (Bug report) Proximity of Titan Effects Parent

Recall not working correctly is a known issue. It is fallout from the Sync changes. Some times it will help if you swap back&forth between two avatars or restart the client. Since most of the time your avatar is moved, but the client simply think you didn't.
See: (Update thread post) 2020-03-10 Sync
Moon is not a Titan and there are no titans close by.
The only think I did not do on recall was to log out