Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Metal EV Helmet doesn't require Cryo Heat Sink
The Metal EV Helmet doesn't require Cryo Heat Sink in either patent or manufacturing.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
None of them do last I looked
Yep, only armors are requiring heat sinks.
[Image: unknown.png]
This means that the normal EV Helmet is completely overshadowed by Metal EV Helmet. If you can make a normal EV Suit, you can make a Metal EV Helmet, no need to ever use the normal EV Helmet.

PS: I still voice that helmet as a separate item is pointless. If the only reason to have helmets in the game is to "be able yo hold your helmet in your hand and look cool", it can definitely be done in a less silly way. Such as have a item select mode for the suit that simply look like you are holding a helmet in your hand.
(03-08-2020, 06:58 PM)Deantwo Wrote: PS: I still voice that helmet as a separate item is pointless.

Annndd welcome everyone to the new episode of "Deantwo want to remove game complexity"

Actually this is simple. Stop wanting to remove the few things that works well.

Seriously, go back to spore galactic adventure, then you'll have only few buildings, one ship and that's all.
(03-08-2020, 07:44 PM)Xantheose Wrote: [x]

You do know that metal is required to make electronic parts, right? So if you can make electronic parts you can make a Metal EV Helmet. No need to ever use a EV Helmet, ever.
At least I assume that is what you are trying to say with this image? You were too busy talking nonsense about me to explain what you were trying to say with this.

(03-08-2020, 07:44 PM)Xantheose Wrote:
(03-08-2020, 06:58 PM)Deantwo Wrote: PS: I still voice that helmet as a separate item is pointless.

Annndd welcome everyone to the new episode of "Deantwo want to remove game complexity"

Can you give a good reason for EV helmets existing? Expect for wanting to hold your helmet in your hand?
I would rather have helmets underneath the EV suit that has purpose, rather than have EV suits be two separate parts with no real reason.

Anyway, kinda off-topic for this bug report.
Why would you anyone want to go around wearing basic EV suits and not armour???

Not needing metal to make things; is like making the internals, and not having a case to put around it....
Deantwo if you don't want it just don't use it.
(03-08-2020, 09:28 PM)Deantwo Wrote: You do know that metal is required to make electronic parts, right? [...]
At least I assume that is what you are trying to say with this image? You were too busy talking nonsense about me to explain what you were trying to say with this.

>Not understanding a coherent link between an icon and a word and being this patronizing
Very fun actually, not very smart ofc, but at least it's fun.

(03-08-2020, 09:28 PM)Deantwo Wrote: Can you give a good reason for EV helmets existing? Expect for wanting to hold your helmet in your hand?
I would rather have helmets underneath the EV suit that has purpose, rather than have EV suits be two separate parts with no real reason.

Might this should help:
- Having a mix between helmets and armor to mix resistances
- Crafting helmets of one material and armor of another one because it's less expansive
- 2 different loots from troops then you can't build a full stuff to every troop you kill
- You can getting one broken while the other is ok
- Elec parts quality is based on an average quality, metal isn't
- All armors have helmet and armor but EV only armor? No. That's called consistency.

I know you only see hazeron in a cosmetic way. That's an error, and that's why you should find another game to play at, or at least stop bug report every thing you want to change. Hazeron is not your game Deantwo.

TL;DR:

(03-08-2020, 09:28 PM)Deantwo Wrote: Anyway, kinda off-topic for this bug report.

Anyway, kinda off-topic for this forum section.
Since you seem incapable of moving to another thread on your own.
Here I did it for you: (Idea thread) Remove EV Helmets
Now please move off-topic discussion to that thread, and lay off the personal attacks.