Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zero Hour Come and Gone ..No Planet Killer

Date in my avatars bio says spawn was at 14:14 GMT on Feb 28th. That would put zero hour at 08:14 on march 6th. It is now 10:04 and still no planet killers on sensors.

I'm not arguing mind you, and I might have missed something .. I just thought you might like to know.
I plan on living forever ..so far so good!

(03-06-2020, 04:06 PM)Greydog Wrote: 08:14 on march 6th

So you are basing this only on avatar birth?
Have you asked a stargazer on your world?

Also, did you spawn on an airless moon when you first spawned into the universe?
See: 2020-02-28 Unverse Restarted:
(02-28-2020, 04:07 PM)Haxus Wrote: Universe Restarted

Some people reported their initial spawn location was on an airless moon. They suffocated and died. Spawned somewhere else. Lost their knife.

That bug is my first priority to fix this morning. ...

If that happens to you, I recommend restarting with a new guy. Nothing is invested yet in the one who died. If you choose to continue after the initial death, your new homeworld will not be targetted by an asteroid. If you want to experience that scenario, your only choice is to restart.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo

yes
no
no

I'm basing it on the "decanted" date in the avatar's bio. I have died once from landing on a wet shore in a non-submersible ship.
I never talked to the stargazer I just started building ..I must have built over the village because it's no longer there.
I built the city right where I spawned because there was everything I needed to get off the planet right there.

(03-06-2020, 05:34 PM)Greydog Wrote: I never talked to the stargazer I just started building ..I must have built over the village because it's no longer there.

You might have died before you loaded in fully the first time, happened to me.

But my asteroid also sort of vanished when it was 2-3 hours away, so there might be some other bugs too.
See: (Post) Re: Beware of Asteroids!

I did as you suggested on discord, I landed and found a village ..the stargazer had nothing to tell me and finally told me to go away.

If it's not coming, I'm not arguing. I'd just hate to see it show up sometime while I'm offline.

(03-06-2020, 05:53 PM)Greydog Wrote: I did as you suggested on discord, I landed and found a village ..the stargazer had nothing to tell me and finally told me to go away.

If it's not coming, I'm not arguing. I'd just hate to see it show up sometime while I'm offline.

If stargazer doesn't mention anything, there is no incoming asteroid.

I do believe that there is a bug preventing the observatory from reporting asteroids.

I'ma hold you to that ..lol  ....tyvm

Something is up...  I remember seeing the Asteroid statement when creating the toon, but I am less than 20 hours away and its not being detected by observatory or my ships. 

I do remember visually spotting it when I came back to test 2-3 months ago.  I should be seeing it by now if I am in orbit looking around.

{edit}Update - No asteroid that I can detect came to my planet  (Titan moon).   Would definitely liked to have some type of Mail update on the event.  Since it appears it was never detected (or even occurring) then I suppose I am lucky?

If the stargazer does not mention the asteroid, there is none.

(03-10-2020, 03:44 PM)Haxus Wrote: If the stargazer does not mention the asteroid, there is none.

Since we have no reliable way of summoning a village, it is paramount that the observatory can give accurate feedback for this too.