Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
guerillia fighting on besieged planets
so imagine that your last planet was captured and now you lead a resistance army on the ground against the overlords. the question is how will you produce shit if you cant place buildings anymore once they have placed a military base there?

this is not thought-through

haxus should think more in the micro-scale

in reality, a species would enact guerillia warfare to fight against their overtakers. you know, hide in hiddens spots and plan to retake their world.

maybe this should possible.

just an idea.
... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero.
More interaction with the indigenous population would be interesting, I would love a way to exterminate them.
They could form little opposition camps when the world owner is of another race or hostile.

But right now once the enemy has built a military base on the world, you have lost.
In Hazeron it has always been so that when you are conquered you are poofed off to a new virgin world to start over.

Guerilla warfare is not easy, and it is not supposed to be easy. If it was fun and easy, then everyone would do it and capturing an enemy's world would be super annoying if not impossible.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(08-09-2018, 09:38 PM)Deantwo Wrote: More interaction with the indigenous population would be interesting, I would love a way to exterminate them.
They could form little opposition camps when the world owner is of another race or hostile.

But right now once the enemy has built a military base on the world, you have lost.
In Hazeron it has always been so that when you are conquered you are poofed off to a new virgin world to start over.

Guerilla warfare is not easy, and it is not supposed to be easy. If it was fun and easy, then everyone would do it and capturing an enemy's world would be super annoying if not impossible.

i am well aware. i just think thats what be logically sound. but then again, you cant import it properly, so...

its just an idea thread.
... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero.