Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
energy to matter building
i would say not a lot of ideas where put in this post despite it being a arena of ideas
Dean has already explained a few things to you:
1. You can use grading to lift land out of the magma sea.
2. Using grading, you can find ore to make into metal.
A different thing:
Just settle a habitable world in the same system. Use an airport terminal to send metal to your inferno world. EZPZ
i just explained that to most inferno planets have 1 spot you can build on your lucky to find multiple islands and you can not grade over lava with the end point on lava
(08-22-2018, 10:38 PM)nightslaysanta Wrote: i just explained that to most inferno planets have 1 spot you can build on your lucky to find multiple islands  and you can not grade over lava with the end point on lava

Then find another planet. It is far from "most" inferno planets that are like that.

If that is your only reason for this idea, then I really don't think it is a good idea. A magic "make everything" machine would remove any challenges of colonizing these very harsh planets, no matter how advanced you make the construction materials.

I already mentioned alternatives to this idea and you seem to be doing nothing but repeat yourself now. So lets stop this pointlessness.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
you saying nothing to counter what is said then say this shows a great deal
(08-23-2018, 04:15 PM)nightslaysanta Wrote: you saying nothing to counter what is said then say this shows a great deal

Are you posting just to increase your post count? Because now you are literally saying nothing at all.

You are complaining about colonizing a 99% lava ocean planet being hard. It isn't supposed to be easy. Either don't colonize it, or deal with the hardship. Not all worlds are suppose to be easy to colonize.
Maybe in the future we will have more ways to build on top of lava oceans. Haxus has even talked about this.

We have already said multiple times here that there is no need to create a "magical creation" machine. Either it will be useless because its output is worse than anything you can normally harvest, or it is overpowered and we all use nothing else.
It also removes any challenge from colonizing worlds or systems that don't have all the resources readily available.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
99% lava planets are more common the need be ores tend to be in lava so even a under powered ore producer for it would be nice and lets see if you will follow your word on pushing this post further
Ok, how many 99% lava planets in your near vicinity that are the only planets in the system you could settle?