Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.67 Average
energy to matter building
That does not make sense, sorry.
(08-15-2018, 10:20 AM)nightslaysanta Wrote: well i did i like having each planet making metals

All worlds have ore, so you already can. ^^;

If worlds don't have unique resources, resources only found there or some that aren't found there, then there is no reason to colonize. So really don't see the point of this being a building.

But I still do like the idea of it being a spacecraft manufacturing module. Maybe using some energy and a little bit of raw materials, to make basic components and tools for emergency repairs.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
not all worlds have ore open for use and inferno worlds they tend to be
See above. Not all worlds have to be suitable for everything.
Same as not all worlds have to be habitables or any other type.
This is a base game rule, not a point of dicussion.
inferno are the only world type where you have a chance to not get ore because is in the lava lake unterraformable
(08-19-2018, 04:19 AM)nightslaysanta Wrote: inferno are the only world type where you have a chance to not get ore because is in the lava lake unterraformable

It is not. I have an inferno world where I made long bridges of road between tiny islands, and then raised the areas that had the resources I wanted.

But when Haxus starts adding floating platforms and buildings, maybe we will be able to harvest it easier.

Either way, adding a "do everything" building will not be fun in the long run. It would make everything too easy and remove all the hard parts of the game. Some times the resources you want aren't accessible at all, that is how a randomly generated game world works.
dean its rare to find a planet with more then 1 island in a flying distance if there is no land above the lava you can not place anything
Then find a different planet or gather resources from the orbit.
as i said earlier i like to have planet side metal production lol and i am sure i am not the only one
(08-19-2018, 04:19 PM)nightslaysanta Wrote: as i said earlier i like to have planet side metal production lol and i am sure i am not the only one

Yes that is preferable. But just because you want it, doesn't mean you must be able to do it in the game.

I want to build a fleet of gigantic warships in less that an hour, but that would unbalance war. I want the highest quality resources on all my planets, but that would ruin the need for exploration.
See my point?

I would rather say that it is a bug that the survey report says there is any mine-able metal on those worlds. But Haxus has said before that survey reports only reflect what "should" be on the world, not what is on the world.
As Anr said, you can always just mine it from orbit with a space station, or find another planet.

Anyway, seems like we are getting far off-topic. Can we stop this discussion now?
I am sure Haxus will look it over and get his own ideas from this. But arguing doesn't help anyone.