Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Can blow open new doors, cant unjam them
Testing using the open Turbo design:
Dynamite on back door blows it open, then it stays jammed open forever.
[Image: N28pZvM.jpg]
On the subject of jammed doors, can they still be jammed shut? That was always super confusing, not sure if it was a bug or not.

A slight texture change to a door without a "stuck open" state might be nice. But I guess most doors just have a simple open state that is invisible so a texture change wouldn't be visible, so what about making stuck open doors have a few sparks and some minor smoke coming from it?
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(07-10-2018, 10:20 PM)Deantwo Wrote: On the subject of jammed doors, can they still be jammed shut? That was always super confusing, not sure if it was a bug or not.

A slight texture change to a door without a "stuck open" state might be nice. But I guess most doors just have a simple open state that is invisible so a texture change wouldn't be visible, so what about making stuck open doors have a few sparks and some minor smoke coming from it?

Since I'm pretty sure smoke effects are already implemented, I say just use that. You can't texture change on open doors because the door disappears on open state, and even if it didn't, designers have to manually apply textures for each different state
What even
The bug is fixed, pending server restart.

Doors can be stuck open or closed.
(07-16-2018, 07:07 PM)Haxus Wrote: The bug is fixed, pending server restart.

Doors can be stuck open or closed.

Could you make them smoke and/or spark a little? So we can see they are jammed?
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo