Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Buildings turning neutral
so i cant properly build things without half of them turning neutral. what the fuck is happening?

system: drakon
sector: drako's light
galaxy: shores of hazeron
... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero.
Helps if you supply name of the city it is happening in so Haxus can investigate.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(07-04-2018, 06:02 AM)Deantwo Wrote: Helps if you supply name of the city it is happening in so Haxus can investigate.

it happens with all my moon bases. they even turn neutral the very moment i place them.
... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero.
I built a new-style Nuclear Fuel Plant and a new-style Nuclear Power Plant in my old-style capital city. They are now neutral and I can't change their manufacturing settings.
However I can still work the manufacturing processes, so I am guessing they are empire-less. But my world is claimed so that shouldn't be possible.

Spot results:
Code:
Neutral Nuclear Fuel Plant, 5.290 hp at 12.68°E 26.97°S Tail V, Rævehale Sector (x, y, z), Shores of Hazeron
Neutral Nuclear Power Plant, 122.740 hp at 12.47°E 26.81°S Tail V, Rævehale Sector (x, y, z), Shores of Hazeron

They were not neutral some days ago, so might have happened after 2018-07-03.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
I am having same problem. All my cities I built before I made an empire are all neutral except one house pre-empire. Everything I built/building after making an empire looks to be working right. Though most of its still under construction

City - Myrms
Planet - Formiculture Alpha I
Solar System - Formiculture
Sector - Formicarium
Galaxy - Veil of Targoss

(edit: Seems all my buildings aren't neutral anymore. Not sure if it was fixed by Haxus, or just fixed on their own. But, they went to being part of my empire)
Experiencing same issue as above. My buildings are turning neutral shortly after I place them for unknown reasons.
This bug is fixed, pending server restart.

Buildings that are not in any city jurisdiction will be set to the empire that claims the world, if any.