Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Another Plead for Moderation
Hello Haxus,

Long story short, the player base that is part of the discord channel was having a serious discussion this morning about moderation for the board, venting about the spammers and such.  I made the comment that if the player base was willing to show unity on an ideal you would probably be more inclined to listen to us in unison than several small jabs here and there concerning the subject.

Well after a while, I think we've all (read: mostly) have come to an agreement that DeanTwo would be a perfect fit as a board moderator, if only to cull the spammers, and keep things in order for the community board.  We've discussed a few subjects and expressed concerns individually about it, and the consensus seems to be Dean could handle this without any real bias that would effect game play, or even discussion on the board.  I'm hoping many of the players that were talking about this in chat will pop in and agree with me on the subject.

That is all, Thanks.
Sometimes I say something profound and intellectual, but most times, I'm just an idiot; but hey even a broken clock is right twice a day!
I can't deny that there are a few players that seem to hate me for some reason. And I do have anger aimed at Weltreich for what they did to my empire's homeworld and their continued aggressive stance towards the universe's denizens.

I have been doing a fair amount of moderation work for the Hazeron community already, such as the wiki and the community discord server. I am also a moderator on another wiki and on another discord server too.

I will confess that I don't think I am a good moderator, since I don't enjoy punishing others. But I do pride myself on being able to keep a cool head and not act out of anger.

Mainly I just want to help keep the forum clean, help delete spam and possibly move threads to their correct section or merge identical threads where appreciate.

So yes, I would love to help out more.

I already do monitor the forum a lot, reporting any spam that appear, and I will continue to do that either way.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
I am in favor of this.
Agreed, we need someone to clear the spambots
What even
Same here. I never saw him abusing his Discord function, even for Weltreich.
Aye for Deantwo.
I thought Ikkir Isth was a moderator, never heard any complaints about him. In any case, I’m opposed to a furry having a position of power so I’m going to disagree with the majority here.
Ikkir used to be a mod on the old forum, during U3 times, I think he stopped around the start of U4
What even
(10-18-2019, 01:28 PM)Lexx Wrote: I thought Ikkir Isth was a moderator, never heard any complaints about him. In any case, I’m opposed to a furry having a position of power so I’m going to disagree with the majority here.

Welcome back to the very inclusive community of SpaceFurriesOnline!
Even I, a non-furry, feel at home here. ^^
And don't worry, we non-furries are still the majority, we just normally aren't jerks about it.

Anyway, jokes aside...
Ikkir hasn't been a moderator since Hazeron went pay2play back in 2014.
But thanks for your feedback.

Totally join us on Discord if you haven't already.
Link is found here: http://hazeron.com/wiki/index.php/Community_Links
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
Among active members in the Hazeron Community Dean has been easily on the most active since 'To The Stars Without Oil'. I'd say he makes a great mod on the discord and would do a fine time here removing spambots from our forums.
We are the Dreadknought Conspiracy. Please discard all further questions.