Deantwo hate thread 2
(03-10-2020, 09:07 PM)Xantheose Wrote:
(03-10-2020, 02:19 AM)jakbruce2012 Wrote: That's just mean-two :P

I prefer deantard
But... I don't hate Deantwo.
[Image: unknown.png]
(03-20-2020, 03:13 AM)Xantheose Wrote: [x]

Nice video!
Right until we got to the childish swearing at the end. Really uncreative and uncalled for.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
I only answered to your multiples outrages.

Surprisingly, you're not reporting the bug that somme letters won't show up from orbit.

[Image: galactic_champagne.png]
(03-24-2020, 03:49 PM)Xantheose Wrote: The video got deleted...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7SXJkdJ7NA

Wait, the video got taken down for violating YouTube's ToS, and your solution is to re-upload it under a new account?
Did they tell you which rules it violated? Did you even try to fix those issues?

On that note I should clarify that I didn't report it. Apart from the uncreative and uncalled for swearing at the end, I liked the video. I even up-voted it and added it to my Hazeron videos playlist on YouTube.
You would know this if you read my comments on the video before it was removed too.

I would assume it is the copyrighted music that got it removed, but I don't know.
You might wanna rethink your approach before you get yourself banned from YouTube/Google.
(03-24-2020, 07:33 PM)Deantwo Wrote:

Wait, the video got taken down for violating YouTube's ToS, and your solution is to re-upload it under a new account?

It's not. It got reported, it wasn't due to a copyright. I sayed to youtube that that's not against the rules, they agreed because it's not and then the video is back. I'm glad it's not you, but that means we have another Stalin here.

(03-24-2020, 07:33 PM)Deantwo Wrote: You might wanna rethink your approach before you get yourself banned from YouTube/Google.
Don't explain me what to think please. That's why half of the galaxy want your head as a spaceship sight.
(03-25-2020, 03:55 PM)Xantheose Wrote:
(03-24-2020, 07:33 PM)Deantwo Wrote:

It's not. It got reported, it wasn't due to a copyright. I sayed to youtube that that's not against the rules, they agreed because it's not and then the video is back. I'm glad it's not you, but that means we have another Stalin here.

Good, then you can take down the other video.

Though I would still prefer you changed the ending to something less childish. Not a good look for you, your empire or the game.
(03-25-2020, 04:04 PM)Deantwo Wrote: Good, then you can take down the other video.

Though I would still prefer you changed the ending to something less childish. Not a good look for you, your empire or the game.

O.K. Boomer
(03-25-2020, 04:04 PM)Deantwo Wrote: Though I would still prefer you changed the ending to something less childish. Not a good look for you, your empire or the game.