Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Returning to Empty Cities.
Just getting back into the game and I know there have been a lot of changes. The more recent changes seem to have removed all of my buildings. I managed to build a basic mine to gather stone but the city is not showing on the city list. I still have a flag standing where the town square used to be but there is no square? I used the build window and tried to demolish it to place a new flag but there is nothing to destroy. I then tried to use a new flag but nothing happens. I have 4 flags in my inventory and none can be used/placed. All I have left of the cities are the roads. The only city that shows up on the F12 window is the one I had in the Babylon system. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
(01-15-2020, 06:01 AM)Zoyd Wrote: I still have a flag standing where the town square used to be but there is no square?

"Town Square" no longer exist. The flag is simply used to declare world owner and capture enemy worlds.

You can build buildings without making a city now. To formerly make your buildings into a city you create a capitol building. The capitol building has a small jurisdiction radius around it, all buildings inside this jurisdiction is part of the city. In order to increase the jurisdiction area you have to build police stations, they have their own jurisdiction radius that depends on the size of the building, it has to have a capitol or another police station inside its jurisdiction to be placed.

See the wiki page for more information about what changed: http://hazeron.com/wiki/index.php/Building_Update
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
Thanks Dean. I will get busy putting in a Capital building but not sure if I should. I was reading the thread about the reset while I was waiting for a reply.

Guess it can't hurt to get in some practice before the reset.
(01-15-2020, 06:15 AM)Zoyd Wrote: Guess it can't hurt to get in some practice before the reset.

We don't expect the reset for at least another few months. Haxus has a short list of things he wants to or needs to get done before doing the universe reset. The list isn't public, so we have no real clue as to when, but not likely to be within the next couple months.

We are almost all on the Hazeron community Discord server if you need more help.
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo