Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Habitable world found IRL
Exclamation 
K2-18b

We've actually found an earth-like planet!

https://imgur.com/gallery/kfXtDWH
... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero.
I guess that explains yesterday's xkcd.

See: Earth-Like Exoplanet
Hazeron Forum and Wiki Moderator
hazeron.com/wiki/User:Deantwo
(09-17-2019, 08:04 AM)Deantwo Wrote: I guess that explains yesterday's xkcd.

Dean for real tho. You dont belong in hazeron and RUIN it.

Just my 2 cents.
... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero.
(09-17-2019, 11:21 AM)Slaxx Wrote:

Just my 2 cents.

Love you too???

I just wanted to share a joke that seem directly related to what you wrote about.
What does that have to do with ruining Hazeron?

The article in your picture looks interesting, but I can't read it because it is a picture of a newspaper and in German.
A link to an English article online would be nice.
Cant help you there. Its from the most official Berlin Newspaper "BZ" that we have.

PS: i thought ur dutch, you should be able to understand.
(09-17-2019, 11:52 AM)Slaxx Wrote: PS: i thought ur dutch, you should be able to understand.

I am Danish and dyslexic, so I never had German or French in school.
(09-17-2019, 11:54 AM)Deantwo Wrote:
(09-17-2019, 11:52 AM)Slaxx Wrote: PS: i thought ur dutch, you should be able to understand.

I am Danish and dyslexic, so I never had German or French in school.

And that my friend is why ur a bad factor in hazeron. How did you learn english anyways?

PS: Haxus, steam when?
(09-17-2019, 11:21 AM)Slaxx Wrote:

Just my 2 cents.

Agree.
Look, Slaxx, we get it. You're insecure about your attraction to Dean, so you try to hide it by repeatedly dunking his tail in your inkwell. But it's not working. We can all see through your mask to the burning obsession beneath, and continuing this farce is painfully boring. Just do yourself and the universe a favor and grow the fuck up already. Admit that you want nothing more than to have his foxy bits throbbing inside your froghole, buy him a nice bouquet, and see how things go. Then you can finally get on with life, one way or another.

And Xantheose2, honey, it's okay to just be a cocoa bean. You don't need to keep gluing Dean's shed fur to yourself like this. It's not healthy, psychologically or physically. Just be yourself. Yes, I know, you're worried you won't be able to steal Slaxx's attention away from Dean if you do, but in all honesty, it's the only way. You'll never be half the fox Dean is, so quit trying to beat him at his own game. Be you. And if Slaxx can't appreciate you for who you really are, so what? There are many other frogs in the jungle. I've heard good things about the Dendrobatidae family. ;)
(09-18-2019, 11:37 PM)pizzasgood Wrote: Look, Slaxx, we get it. You're insecure about your attraction to Dean, so you try to hide it by repeatedly dunking his tail in your inkwell. But it's not working. We can all see through your mask to the burning obsession beneath, and continuing this farce is painfully boring. Just do yourself and the universe a favor and grow the fuck up already. Admit that you want nothing more than to have his foxy bits throbbing inside your froghole, buy him a nice bouquet, and see how things go. Then you can finally get on with life, one way or another.

And Xantheose2, honey, it's okay to just be a cocoa bean. You don't need to keep gluing Dean's shed fur to yourself like this. It's not healthy, psychologically or physically. Just be yourself. Yes, I know, you're worried you won't be able to steal Slaxx's attention away from Dean if you do, but in all honesty, it's the only way. You'll never be half the fox Dean is, so quit trying to beat him at his own game. Be you. And if Slaxx can't appreciate you for who you really are, so what? There are many other frogs in the jungle. I've heard good things about the Dendrobatidae family. ;)

F.u.c.k.ing KEK