Not a member yet? Why not Sign up today
Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intra system trade ship

After I post this message in a other tread, we come to the conclusion that we should have a thread to to discuss it.

Norm49 Quote

Quote:It would be nice if we can have junior officer on planet that can command intra system unarmed cargo ship and that how stuff would be move to other planet in the same system,no more magic interplanetary ware teleportation. It would fit your problem and open new game play. It would now be possible to blockade a planet. New type of warfare, wars of attrition trying to force a planet to surrender (morale drop so the city rebel an become a city form a NPC pirate empire).

I fit strange that resource are transfer by magic to a other planet. We could have a new tab in the broker and create a transfer form there and we could assign let say 3 or 5 ship maximum to that system trade.The ship will then find a transfer like the one we currently have with the broker. Ship would be pilot by a junior officer produce by the a broker and a university. The ship will need to respect certain restriction, this could perhaps be set in the disinger and then the broker only have to check the type of ship. (example we now have star ship, submersible spacecraft... we cloud now have a category call small cargo or intra-system cargo)

1. No weaponry or military personal (it is a civilian ship after all)
2. Size limitation (I don't know much about the new disinger so I can't give you a number)
3. No FTL or Warp capability

Those condition are the prevent exploit of having a big fleet of ship with out normal officer defending or attacking a system.

Messages In This Thread
Intra system trade ship - by Norm49 - 02-05-2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Intra system trade ship - by Deantwo - 02-06-2020, 07:03 AM
RE: Intra system trade ship - by Norm49 - 02-06-2020, 07:49 AM
RE: Intra system trade ship - by Deantwo - 02-06-2020, 07:55 AM
RE: Intra system trade ship - by Oggal - 02-06-2020, 09:04 AM
RE: Intra system trade ship - by Norm49 - 02-06-2020, 05:08 PM