Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2020-01-22 Site Overlap, Rare Resources, Friend Code, Mine Production
(01-23-2020, 05:26 PM)Deantwo Wrote:
(01-23-2020, 03:00 PM)expert700 Wrote:
(01-23-2020, 02:57 PM)Neils Iyssada Wrote:
(01-22-2020, 07:27 PM)Haxus Wrote: Avatars cannot offer teleport to their location.
Avatars cannot accept teleport invitations.

If some new players want to play together to test, how do they proceed ?

Maybe Haxus could make it so that new players can teleport to/from other new players.

Been trying to wrap my head around this too. But I really can't think of a solution that would work.

But that aside, trial players can still berth-a-port I guess.
Until the day that is changed so assigning berth becomes only available to avaters in the same system as the ship, which doesn't sound too unreasonable really.
Well it has to be a thing, as this game was always known for its nice multiplayer empires. How can a group fully play and like the game if they prefer to play together ? I can see a lot of people not even trying to buy the game just because they can't TP to their friends.

What if we make a way to start together, like a password you share with your friends and when they spawn they are on the same village ? Or some kind of private lobby you can join via a single word / password / list ; then you can begin together and at the same moment.

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2020-01-22 Site Overlap, Rare Resources, Friend Code, Mine Production - by Neils Iyssada - 01-23-2020, 06:09 PM