Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
System search works incorrect
-When search for resources, ticking more than one will make search fuction try to find systems with both of these resources at desired Q in one system. Function has "AND" logic instead of "OR", so there is no point in ticking all resources and setting high desired Q. Would be nice to have switch for that logic.

-When search for resources with high desired Q set, function will show systems that do not have such resources or even systems where they dont exist.
Example: find Antiflux particles minimum Q250. Function shows 2 systems. One of them has antiflux but much lower than set quality. Second system does not have rings at all.

-There is "Atmosphere Density" in list but no "Vegetation density", which is more important

-Not sure what "Atmosphere Density" does in search. Probably shows systems that have worlds with minimum atmo density percentage that we set. In that case percentage is same as quality 1-255, but should be 0-100. Need separate line for it. I set it to 250 and it did show some results though
(07-10-2019, 10:46 PM)Vooker525 Wrote: -snip-

-When search for resources with high desired Q set, function will show systems that do not have such resources or even systems where they dont exist.
Example: find Antiflux particles minimum Q250. Function shows 2 systems. One of them has antiflux but much lower than set quality. Second system does not have rings at all.

-snip-

This one is incredibly annoying. The system search doesn't work on the most basic level because there's about a 75% chance that the systems it shows me either don't even have the resource I'm looking for or have a quality below the minimum I set.
Quote:function will show systems that do not have such resources or even systems where they dont exist
I think this is fixed, pending next server restart.
Quote:Would be nice to have switch for that logic
Added controls to choose between AND or OR logic when finding resources.
Quote:Not sure what "Atmosphere Density" does in search.

Finds system with minimum Q atmosphere. The commodity name 'Atmosphere Density' doesn't really work here.
Quote:no "Vegetation density"
Found that vegetation density was omitted from the relevant table of resources. It was fixed.